Heathy Wood is a brand new development of homes, bordering Surrey and West Sussex. Heathy Wood is a short walk to Copthorne village with a host of amenities and the larger towns of Crawley and East Grinstead are close by with excellent rail links. You can explore the stunning countryside which is close by and great for getting those steps in or a morning run.
Three Bridges Train Station is less than 3 miles away with direct links into London. Just 30 minutes from London Bridge station and 30 minutes from the pebbled beach of thriving Brighton, Heathy Wood is the perfect place for families looking to escape London.
Due to obligations under planning, to be eligible for this property you must meet 1 of the following criteria set, in priority order as follows:
1. You live within the Local Area (Mid Sussex) at an address registered for Council Tax
2. You have permanent employment within the Local Area
3. You have a close relative(s): ie, Mother, Father, Children or Siblings who have resided in the Local Area for a minimum of 5 years with whom you have maintained regular contact with.
Shared Ownership gives first time buyers and those that do not currently own a home the opportunity to purchase a share in a new build or resales leasehold property. The purchaser pays a mortgage on the share they own and pays rent to a housing association on the remaining share. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright although this is not a guarantee.
At Heathy Wood you can buy a minimum 50% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your annual household income does not exceed £80,000
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*Service charges are estimated and may subject to change.
**These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They may have been taken from earlier phases or similar developments/house types and digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out; the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images and are not plot specific. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
- 2 bedroom coach houses and 2 & 3 bedroom houses